Updated: Nov 3, 2019
For the past two years, one of the critical things that that has transformed my eating is acquiring healthy habits. This was the game changer for me, and why my body is healthier today. The following list is tailored to my body’s needs and is sustainable.
1) Eat natural food and limit the processed food.
2) Read the labels and watch for “added sugar” to avoid If I need to have processed/packaged food.
3) Befriend with Green-leaf vegetables.
4) Minimize the consumption of sugars and carbs. Save sugary goodies for special occasions.
5) Choose good fats over saturated fats.
6) Give up carb-based snacks, if possible.
7) Fast 12 hours between the last meal of the day and the first meal the next, so that the digest system can have a good rest.