Beyond Social Distancing, continue....
March 19, 2020 -- To my private clients
Hope you and your families are staying healthy and doing well.
You are receiving this message because I have your appointments on my calendar in the next few weeks. In light of the pandemic COVID-19 crisis, I’ve decided to continue my practice with the following guidelines. Please read it carefully.
1) I will serve exclusively my existing clients, no new clients will be accepted until the crisis is over;
2) I will reschedule the appointments for clients who are having symptoms of sickness, such as fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat… etc.;
3) I will postpone the appointments for clients who are elderly (aged 65+), or with compromised immunity;
4) I will reschedule the appointments for clients who had travel history in the past 14 days via airports, train stations, bus transits, or any other public transportation;
5) I will ONLY keep up the appointments for clients who feel comfortable on the table and allow me to wear face mask during the session to protect you and protect myself;
6) I will cancel all the appointments if I myself develop any symptoms of sickness.
Please be aware that mutual trust is essential to keep up an appointment during this challenging time. I will do my best to address your musculoskeletal issues just as usual. Yet, we have to do everything to minimize the possibility of spreading the germs. I totally understand if you decide to reschedule your appointment and I appreciate your concerns. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Stay healthy and Be well !!