Julianne Rosinski, MSTOM, Dipl. Ac., is Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) in acupuncture and Chinese herbology. She holds a Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is a graduate of the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago, IL and is licensed in the state of Michigan. She is also trained in CranioSacral Therapy by the Upledger Institute, which she integrates into her acupuncture practice.
Using a combination of these disciplines she treats a variety of health concerns including:
- pain management; chronic pain, sciatica, sports injuries
- women’s health; menstrual irregularity, infertility
- digestive disorders; reflux, Chron's disease, irritable bowel disease
- allergies/asthma/sinus disorders; chronic sinusitis, sinus headaches
- smoking cessation
- sleep disorders
- emotional wellbeing; depression, anxiety
- side effects of chronic diseases; heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease
Because Chinese medicine treats a pattern or grouping of signs and symptoms, it is often possible to treat several complaints at the same time. Julianne believes in providing individually tailored treatments to resolve disharmony and restore balance within the body.