LotusVoice integrative Therapies offer a variety of non-conventional modalities that can supplement the client's medical treatments and assist with reaching his/her optimum health. The focus is on whole-person care, in order to bring healing to all aspects of the clients life. Integrative Therapies are patient-centered, emphasizing the active role of the client as an informed and empowered partner; therapists are facilitators, who are there to expedite the process of achieving the client's overall a balance of Body, Mind & Spirit.
We offer ~
- Therapeutic massage & bodywork : Ginger Y. Patricia G. Kristi C. Tiffany P.
- Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture : Julianne R.
- Counseling service : Monica P. Helen T.
- Yoga classes: Maja M. Janet M.
- Taichi classes: Mary A. Wanshen C.
- Meditation classes: Kurt S.
- Body Rolling class: Kristi C.